Poster une réponse 

Note de ce sujet :
  • Moyenne : 0 (0 vote(s))
NFL news
11-04-2016, 02:02 AM
NFL news
Looking for a flash point in trying to ascertain where things went south between Norv Turner and Mike Zimmer in Minnesota? Call off the search. The answers are right in front of you: Adrian Peterson. Teddy Bridgewater. Andre Smith. Matt Kalil. When the Vikings traded for Sam Bradford in the days after the lightning strike of a practice injury to Bridgewater, an implicit but loud message was sent down from the front office Personalized Patriots Jersey. This roster is ready to win now, and we're not in the business of throwing away a championship-window year Personalized packers jersey. In the days to follow, GM Rick Spielman conceded as much. (The players) know what a bad taste last year left, and they know how hard we worked all offseason Personalized Rams Jersey, and through camp, to take the next step, "Spielman told me in early September." By doing this, it shows the players, Yes, we lost our young QB, who showed so much improvement, and took strides in his third year, but we're not gonna throw the season away. I applauded Spielman at the time for the aggression. And I'm not backing off that. After all, he couldn't control what happened next. Bridgewater's absence was compounded by major injuries to the tailback/face of the franchise and the bookends of an already leaky offensive line. In so many ways, having a quarterback with mobility and this era's preeminent bell cow mitigated the issues up front. So those naturally resurfaced, then metastasized with Kalil and Smith gone. All the while, the pressure to win had been ratcheted up and, as far as I can tell, the struggle to find answers created an organic tension that was enough to force change. So Turner's out. Pat Shurmur is in. And my sense is this isn't about one man being wrong or the other being right, but both Zimmer and Turner recognizing what had to be done. To be honest, there were just different opinions on what we need to do, and where the focus is, Turner told me during the lunchtime hour Wednesday. "I have a lot of respect for Zim, he's a heck of a coach. It just wasn't going to work. Turner's recognition of that, as he describes it, was what gave him peace when he went to meet with the Vikings' boss. Around the same time I was on the phone with Turner Personalized Seahawks Jersey, Zimmer explained that sitdown like this: "We talked for a long time about a lot of things and I told him my feelings for him and how much that I respect him and the things that he's done and things he's continued to do and how hard he's tried to get it going. He was pretty set in his ideas and his reasons and I hope that we'll always continue to be friends Personalized Ravens Jersey."
Trouver tous les messages de cet utilisateur
Citer ce message dans une réponse
Poster une réponse 

Aller à :

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet : 1 visiteur(s)